Solved

Introducing Webroot® SecureAnyNose™ Nasal Virus Solution

Userlevel 6

Webroot, a leader in delivering Internet security as a service, today announced the availability of Webroot® SecureAnyNose tailored toward end users and enterprise customers looking to increase protection within their physical environment. This innovative collection of individual thin cloth strips easily integrate into any environment, providing complete protection from rapidly evolving airborne viruses, malware, and spyware, all built upon the same technology found in other Webroot’s product lineup.

Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the threat landscape, individuals and companies need to consistently innovate and adapt in order to help protect themselves and those around from the latest threats.  The Webroot SecureAnyNose package, powered by the Webroot Intelligence Network, the world’s most comprehensive cloud-based security intelligence service, addresses this need and is easily integrated into current environmental protection technologies.  In addition, customers can tap Webroot’s deep experience in threat learning to ensure that their environment is protected at all times.

Webroot will be demonstrating its tissue security product at the 2013 Tissue Security Awareness Conference, hosted in Faribanks, Alaska. To learn how your organization can partner with Webroot, contact SecureAnyNose@Webroot.com or visit http://www.webroot.com.

icon

Best answer by Moto 1 April 2013, 18:43

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
I LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for a few very much needed giggles... even though my co-workers are now looking a bit strange at me not knowing what on Earth I am giggling at!  😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great one Richard! :D

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Thanks Richard!

The next step is an announcement of Webroot AnyDurex ensuring users safe love without malware, spyware, dialers etc.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
The next step is an announcement of Webroot AnyDurex ensuring users safe love without malware, spyware, dialers etc.
ROFL. 😃
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Demonstration of product:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Userlevel 4
Enough already.
Userlevel 5
Whoa! I am not going there! The brand police are closing in.
Mike Malloy
EVP Products
Userlevel 5
Does this have a plugin for Google Nose: http://www.google.com/landing/nose/index.html?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
nice timing with allergy season... the main reason I dred spring :( 
Userlevel 2
Does Webroot plan to release any other protection products in the near future? Specifically something that will protect my toilet paper from my 7 month old kitten?

Userlevel 7
You could get one of these until Webroot comes up with something: LOL

Userlevel 7

Userlevel 2
I have never seen one of those but I will definitely have to look into getting one. Too many innocent rolls of toilet paper have been lost at the claws of my kitty. I will not rest until all the toilet paper in my apartment is safe once again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I want a nyancat one!!! but my cat doesn't really tear mine up too much but she used to knock down drink cups and it got annoying.... but we started to wipe up the spills with her and she eventually stopped! she did it again a couple-three years ago and I wiped it up with her and she was grumpy cat for a while and no more spills!!!

so if you all have a cat that does it use the cat to clean it up!!!! 
Userlevel 7
A BB gun will take care of the cat issue.
:S
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
and the cat will take care the dog issue. there's always one  dog with lop-eyes that doesn't dog properly. those are annoying. 

they fall off the table chasing a ball and hit thier heads but still run after the ball and drool all over the carpet and the couch. 

the cat is sitting on top the couch facepawing at the dog and .....

here have a pic instead:

Userlevel 7
April Fools Day is over, so we have moved this topic out of the Release Notes area out of courtesy to forum members expecting to see real release notes. It's ok to keep posting in this topic though.

Remember, you can always unsubscribe to a particular topic by going to Topic Options -> Unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive updates for a specific topic in a forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
wat