MOBILE PROTECTION CHANGES IN BUILD 3.3.0.5560 - June 3rd 2013

http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsab_endpoint_logo.png

• Added Cloud scanning  
  • Fixed "Out of Memory" issues  
  • Bug fixes

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Mike as I'm new to Android does it self update?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Yes it will automatically update. The user will need to have automatic updating enabled for their Play Store apps as well. :D
Userlevel 7
When I last had Webroot on my phone I was getting that out of memory error... of course I am out of luck until I upgrade my phone.  Can we say I am a bit JEALOUS and can't wait to upgrade so I can have Webroot Mobile again!
Userlevel 7
Announced 10 hours before but no update available yet via Play (automatic updates enabled) for me, still being on .5546.

Are you sure the update has alreday been deployed?
Userlevel 7
Ah nice updates especially cloud scanning.:)
Userlevel 5
Will that mean no more definition updates? or is the cloud scanning complementing that?
Userlevel 7
Have a question ... have you, all participating in this thread or readers, already received the update?

I not and Google Play still offers .5546 of 26th March. It looks like Mike somehow sees into the future. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm still on .5546 and Google Play still shows it as Petr said.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Thanks Daniel for the confirmation. I wanted to be sure that it is not just on my end. So it is true that Mike is in fact the reincarnated Neo from Matrix 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes we all live in the Matrix!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
We're talking already 2 days about update which is not available yet ... pity
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Any update on this update it's still not on Google Play?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
I apologize for the confusion but this was actually just an update for Endpoint mobile protection. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
OK thanks Mike!

Daniel