Click here to see all past business endpoint release notes.
Release 20.5 of Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection delivers several new enhancements including CSV export of the Endpoints Needing Attention report; Override of Dwell Time pop-up; and the addition of Group Description to emails. These improvements are designed to provide enhanced product functionality. The new increased capabilities are outlined below and are now live.
- NEW – CSV Export The way data is downloaded via CSV export from Endpoint Protection has changed. The export functionality is accessed as before, but now the user will be emailed a link to download the file to their logged-in email address rather than downloading directly through the browser. This change means that data sets of any size can be exported and made available for access in the future. CSV Export for endpoints needing attention. CSV export available wherever this icon exists. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/consoleupdate205image1.png[/img]Confirmation will show that the file has been emailed successfully. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/consoleupdate205image2.png[/img]The following email will be sent to the logged-in email address of the user. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/consoleupdate205image3.png[/img]
- NEW – Override from Dwell Time Pop-up For added convenience, it is now possible to create an override for a MD5 from the Dwell Time pop-up screen. This works like existing functionality to create overrides from elsewhere in Endpoint Protection, i.e. the Threats Detected pop-up. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/consoleupdate205image4.png[/img]
- NEW - Alert Group Description Group Description may be added to the subject and body of an alert. Select the ‘Group Description’ field when adding variables from the available list. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/consoleupdate205image5.png[/img] [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/consoleupdate205image6.png[/img]
- Fixed intermittent issue with ‘Alert Recipient’ text field missing when creating an alert.
- Updated link to Policy Help video.
- Silent audit description updated to read 'Non-remediating Security Audit with limited protection enabled.'