This release enhances the DNS-Protection service to now secure off-network, roaming users. This new service can be easily deployed via Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection within minutes so that admins do not have to install yet another new agent to get network layer protection from Webroot.
Version 22.214.171.124 (Released October 9th, 2017)
- Agent will support PCs running Windows OS – 7, 8.1, 10 and Server editions 2012 and 2016.
- Single integrated agent to support network and device protection. Deployed using policy management in Console.
- Ability to configure DNS Settings to automatically redirect via client.
- Domain resolution and content filtering by category.
- Automated SSL Certificate installation to support SSL sites blocked by category.
- Support for Roaming WIFI (DNS Protection agent while using wifi from a public hotspot, airport, hotel, etc.) including public spots that engage in DNS Hijacking.
- Support for Intranet, VPN, Internal DNS Forwarders.
- Fail back option to resolution of the domain and uniterrupted Internet connectivity if unable to connect to Webroot DNS resolvers.
- Deployed via WSA-B Policy Enablement.