• 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Anna, is this version (9.0.24.49) not compatible with Windows XP? My Windows XP endpoints refuse to update from 9.0.21.18.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Hi @bbarnes, I checked with our product team and we are not preventing 9.0.24.49 updates to XP systems. Most likely these systems have not fallen into one of our current update groups which are selected by chance. We expect general release for all Business agents on March 12th, so you may not see them update until then. You may also contact our support team as they can take a closer look.
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
@akim, thanks for the reply and additional information on the roll-out schedule. That is very helpful.
Badge
any way to get this update pushed to endpoints without having to touch each machine? we have 60 endpoints still on 9.0.21.18, 26 endpoints on 9.0.24.37 can't seem to get them to push to the newest update. 31 endpoints are on the newest
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Our support team may be able to help you with this, but they should all update automatically by March 12.
Userlevel 6
Badge +20
any way to get this update pushed to endpoints without having to touch each machine? we have 60 endpoints still on 9.0.21.18, 26 endpoints on 9.0.24.37 can't seem to get them to push to the newest update. 31 endpoints are on the newest

I have the same issue, our agent spread is pretty much split evenly in thirds (see screenshot below).

I'm writing Support now since Anna said they should all automatically update by March 12, which is tomorrow...
Userlevel 6
Badge +20

any way to get this update pushed to endpoints without having to touch each machine? we have 60 endpoints still on 9.0.21.18, 26 endpoints on 9.0.24.37 can't seem to get them to push to the newest update. 31 endpoints are on the newestI have the same issue, our agent spread is pretty much split evenly in thirds (see screenshot below).

I'm writing Support now since Anna said they should all automatically update by March 12, which is tomorrow...

Below is the response I received...

Support wrote:
Hello,

If there is a need to expedite the release timeline of version 9.0.24.49 in your environment, you may follow the instructions below to obtain this build:

1. Sign in to your Webroot console
2. If you see a Sites tab in your console, click on the name of the site for the affected endpoint. Otherwise, proceed to step 3 3. Under the Endpoint Protection tab, click on the Group Management tab 4. Click on the All Endpoints group 5. Select the hostname(s) that should be updated to the new version 6. Select Agent Commands > Advanced > Download and run a file 7. Enter the URL provided below and click "Download and Execute"

http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsasme.msi

If you have any additional questions or concerns please reply back to this ticket.

Regards,

Webroot Business Support
Badge
yup, they finally responded to me on Friday with that information! I now have all but 11 with the newest update! I'll have to remember that for next update!