50% Off Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete

• 23 November 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Wanted to say I am new to the community and I seen this AD on my Att Web Mail and clicked on it because it was a hell of a deal considering my Mcafee was about to end in 40 something days so now I have this for a whole year and saved me money on top of that and next year I don't have to worry about renewing because it will do it for me.

Mcafee did this too with the Auto Renewal but also this program fixed a glitch with my Download Accelerator Plus Installation program because I noticed when after un-installing Mcafee and installing Webroot I was able to update my DAP program successfully.

I hope I notice some other fixes along the way and less crashes with windows with this program.

GOD BLESS and thank you for the discount WEBROOT 😉 recommendations by mouth will surely be coming from my mouth 🙂 as long as the test ride is as good as it's advertised 🙂

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello rocxylemmon and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Also Welcome to the Webroot users family!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hello rocxlemmom and welcome to the Webroot Community!

I have to say, I never get tired of seeing posts from new users that find they love WSA so far!  Remember if you do have problems or just questions, post it here on the Community and we will be more than happy to try to help.!

Possible explanation for the update problem you had while using McAfee but not WSA: All security software will sometimes have a false positive.  Might it be possible that McAfee was simply blocking access due to a false report of a potential risk?  We do see that sometimes with WSA as well, but reporting such incidents is easily done by Submitting a Trouble Ticket and requesting that the site be reviewed and "whitelisted" if it is not a threat.

Userlevel 1
mcafee never warned me or anything about it being a virus or even blocking it so I don't think that would be the case so I just think it had something to do maybe with how speed bit did this version for there DAP program but like I said this Web root I like and thrilled about the price for what I got with it 🙂.

I just can't stop being off my computer with it on there hehe.... getting ready to put it on my fiancés laptop right now :)

Thank you for the kind suggestions and for the advice but I did think about those problems before making the post about Mcafee and I am in no way putting them down but from web root site if it's true no one has mcafee like they do with this program.
Userlevel 7
Hello rocxylemmon, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the community rocxylemmon.
I am glad that you WSA Complete, it is a great program and believe me it is refreshing to find one which is so incredibly light as well. I got it to try earlier this year and came on here and have not been of since so I hope you enjoy t as much as me.