Solved

Access Denied

• 17 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Was on a website shopping  but it wasn’t  working quite right so I called and the rep told me to refresh the shopping cart .  When I did I got the following below and everytime I try to enter their website or the shopping cart

AccessDeniedAccess Denied46F5510F96FA5FCEXfXmolAfm7rKhP0SXwWVpcOuf+5SV9hf/sp+azuQpVUkbmfmXtxrVKhK/w9AIvD95uXQA8PHNoc=

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 17 December 2020, 23:38

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@wendy4nyy ,

Do you have an adblocker installed? Perhaps that could be the cause for it blocking the shopping cart section of the website. Additionally, try a different browser (chrome, mozilla, edge) and see what happens.

Let me know if that helps! 

-Keenan

Thanks for the suggestion about a different browser and no, I don’t have an adblocker 

I tried firefox instead of Chrome but still get a different but weird error message.  This is so bizarre!

By the way. I can’t even go to their website without attempting to go directly to the shopping cart.  The site is GlassesUsa.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

No issues here?

May I suggest that you do a clean reinstall of WSA.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Before I uninstall and reinstall WSA I should tell you I turned  off WSA and attempted to access this website.  does this change your assessment of whether this action will help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Before I uninstall and reinstall WSA I should tell you I turned  off WSA and attempted to access this website.  does this change your assessment of whether this action will help?

Yes sure then let us know!

Nothing  changed  I still cannot access that website ...strangest thing ever! Thanks for trying

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Nothing  changed  I still cannot access that website ...strangest thing ever! Thanks for trying

Yes very odd maybe you should seek help on the Microsoft forums? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us