Question

Alert Threat Notifications unable to receive on mobile phone

Badge
I recently purchased Mobile Protection with the intention of receiving Alert Threat Notifications if any Endpoints in my company is infected with malicious malware or viruses.

I had configured my mobile phone under the Mobile Protection\Alerts\Alert Subscription, filled in all the necessary information under Recipient Details and checked all the available options for Send Alert critical events.

I had also set up Alert Notification for for critical events related to system and Endpoints to be sent to the email address registered inside the Distribution List.

Days ago, I received an Alert Threat message regarding an infected Endpoint in my email. However, I did not receive the same Alert Threat message on my mobile phone. Is there something that I did not do it right in my Alert Notification configuration? Or is it a case of webroot still lagging behind in this aspect compares to its competitors?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings