Allow me to introduce myself.

Userlevel 4
  • Popular Voice
  • 54 replies
Hi all :)
My name is Herve Conte de Montbrial and i live in the south of France, more precisely in Aix en Provence, a university town such as Cambridge or Oxford in England. I'm often abroad because of my job in a famous French company.
I'm very happy to join the Webroot Community and meet up with friends from Wilder's, in particular Daniel (Triple H'elix SuperMan lol)
Cheers,
Herve

26 replies

Userlevel 3
Welcome to the Community!  We are here to help you out with any problems or whatever situations you have have using Webroot Products!  Hope you enjoy your stay and best regards!

Fred Weigel

Userlevel 7
Bonjout Herve

Bienvenue a la Communauté Webroot...http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSig_welcome4.gifhttp://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSig_welcome4.gif or BIENVENUE BIENVENUE

Are you a WSA user...and if so then why not...only joking...;)

Heureux de vous avoir ici!

Cordialement

Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Very kind of you Fred.
Cheers,
Herve
Userlevel 4
Très gentil à toi pour cet accueil chaleureux, Baldrick!
YES i'm a WSA-C user and very glad to have such a strong protection against cybercriminals.
Content d'avoir fait ta connaissance.
Amicalement,
Herve
Userlevel 7
Pareillement, Herve

Et il n'y a pas de quoi.  Nous sommes la pour aider les utilisateurs mais aussi pour s'amuser...bien sur. http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSig_woohoo2.gif

Amicalement

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hi Heco,

Welcome to the Community!! :D
I hope that you are another satisfied user of WSA :D
Stay with us and feel free to join the discussion! :D

Tous les meilleurs! ;)

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Herve and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Nice to finely see you come over here from the forest of Wilders!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

http://snotsucker.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/hurray.gif
Userlevel 7
Hello Herve

to the Webroot Community Forum.
Userlevel 4
Hello Mike :)

Thanks.
Indeed i'm a much satisfied user of WSA which so far, never failed when a threat might crop up!
It's my intention to stay in the Community, just to talk with such kind people like you.
Best wishes,
Herve
Userlevel 5
Hi Heco, welcome to the community as honor of joining you will get a second kudo
Userlevel 4
Hello ProTruckDriver :)
Thanks. Nice to see you here too.
Cheers,
Herve
Userlevel 5
Your going to be a great member in the webroot community 😃
Userlevel 4
Hello Ryan :)
Thanks. It's an honour for ME to belong to the Community from now on!
Cheers,
Herve
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome to the community!
Userlevel 4
LOL Daniel I like forests too hehe
Userlevel 4
Thanks nic for this post and the message i've just received..
Cheers,
Herve
Userlevel 4
*blushing. Thanks Ryan!
Userlevel 5
Your welcome 🙂
Userlevel 4
I hope i have not forgotten to thank anyone. If so, i do apologize.
All t-hese kind posts have touched me a lot. THANKS again.
Herve
Userlevel 7
Hey Herve, great to see you here in the Community. Hope you will make things fun here as you always have in the Wilders.:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello Herve, great that you're here! :D

Dermot

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hello Heco,Very excoted to have you join the community...We meet people from everywhere in the world. This forum of Webroot volunteers are ready and able to guide you and help you with any of your problems or just to have fun...

See you online...

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi and welcome Heco (Herve) to the Webroot Community. I think you are already familar with some of our members and judging by previous comments I hope you do enjoy yourself and stay for quite some time.  :D
Userlevel 4
Hi all  :D,
I'm much honoured and have no words to express my feelings when i read ... all these kind words for me!
Thanks ams963, Dermot the gentleman, SSherjj and Jasper. So happy to meet you here.
Cheers all, my friends,
Herve
Userlevel 7
I am rather late to the party, not the first time nor the last, but please forgive as I give you a Welcome to the Community!!

🙂