Solved

Allstate Identity Protection

• 16 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Several of my friends that I have turned on to Webroot, are questioning  the  nag screen on the Application, regarding Allstate. 

Is this being offered to all Webroot customers or in the United States only? Also there are different costs being advertised. One at $19.95, another at $23.99?

Thanx much,

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 16 March 2023, 18:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hi Lyle,

I know there was an email a month ago but I haven’t seen anything from the Webroot app but I will ping @TylerM to see if he can shed some light.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Thanx Daniel. Appreciate hearing from you again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanx Daniel. Appreciate hearing from you again!

Nice to hear from you as always my longtime Friend! Calendar of Updates days! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@acooldozenhere is some info at the beginning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Appears to be US Customers only!

(

• 24/7 U.S.-based customer care)
Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Appears to be US Customers only!

• 24/7 U.S.-based customer care)

The Support is US-based meaning customer service hours of operation, but it can cover internationally I believe

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi Tyler, Thanx for the reply. Is there somewhere it can be checked prior to ordering?

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@acooldozen Dang. I did some further digging with support and found this Terms and Conditions

https://www.allstateidentityprotection.com/terms-conditions

N. U.S. Law and Cross-Border Use. You understand and agree that the Products are meant for U.S. residents to use in, and provided to you under the laws of, the United States. Should you choose to use the Products outside of the United States, you bear any and all responsibility for determination of, and compliance with, all non-U.S. laws applicable to such use….

So I would say it looks like a soft no as in they would try to help support you, but if they hit any issues because of any rules of non-US country laws then there could be issue.