Another one new to Webroot. I hope it's as good as the reviews.

• 2 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Just uninstalled Avira and thought I'd try Webroot.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks so much for joining us here on the Community, @!

I'm eager to hear your feedback and how Webroot compares for you to all of the Solutions you've utilized in the past :cathappy:
I bought this software through Geek Squad (Best Buy) tech support. I got confused trying to set it up thinking I had to answer all the questions the screen was showing. It wouldn't let me. So I call Geek Squad who said they didn't support it.  Called Webroot or whoever they are and they said they didn't do all that stuff and seemed perturbed that I'd bothered them.  Does anyone other than me have trouble with support like this. I'm not savvy with computers and would love to get help rather than spend hours reading and trying to do it by myself.
I had Trend through another remote support company.  It was recommended by Microsoft and was wonderful. But when I switched to new support they uninstalled Trend and installed Webroot. I just needed a little guidance but everyone seemed perturbed.  I was chatting with an agent and suddenly after I asked my short question he disappeared.  I requested he call me but he never did. Finally Best Buy Geek Squad said they didn't know anything about Webroot but they did give me a phone number to call for help.
Userlevel 7
@, I've sent you a private message with all the information you'll need. Let me know if it is successful for you!:cathappy: