Apparently a virus or maybe not , is in my system and the scrolling goes crazy running up and down

• 3 May 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi : I 'm Rosella and wanted to know why my scooling is going crazy especaiily when I am on it for a while . Then the scrolling goes crazy and the frame or the email or whatever I am on atht e time goes haywire ... Don't know how this is happening .,.. I never got this before you were on my system ... what can you do to help me ... Oh yes, I do have a speedy PC operating too for the registry of which i was told was interferring into the system and making it very slow... so now , I have both and want to know if the Malware as well as the cleaning Computer is cuaisng my problem ... I seldom use the Malware and the C Cleaner ... so is this why I am having such a problem ...like too many different protection on the system ???

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

What you have is what we call PUA's so please read this: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Techie-KB/How-to-Remove-Potentially-Unwanted-Applications/ta-p/40744 and if in the end you can't clean them yourself then Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉