BETA

Beta Testers

Beta Testers
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

Welcome Beta Testers!

Thank you for your interest in trying Webroot release candidates! Webroot release candidates are fully tested Webroot builds that Webroot will be releasing to its entire customer population in the near future. This program enables qualified testers an opportunity to preview these builds before they are generally available.

If you are not already a Webroot Community member, please see how to set up a free account here.

To gain access to these groups, please message an admin (like me) and we will get back to you shortly. Once approved you will gain access to all things beta. Those of you who are already enrolled in Beta testing will find that you can access this area.

>>Beta Forums<<

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I think I’m already a beta tester. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I have always been a Beta Tester even during the Prevx days and working with Joe on the first version of WSA that came out in the late fall of 2011 that became the 2012 version and we all know that Webroot doesn’t use the year for there product’s anymore!

😎

Userlevel 1

Can you please make me a Beta Tester

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Can you please make me a Beta Tester

Sent you a message with instructions. Will add you once complete 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would love to be more involved in the Beta testing as well for future testing @TylerM 

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

I would love to be more involved in the Beta testing as well for future testing @TylerM 

@Martin.1 Sure please fill out our EULA agreement (message me) and I’ll get you access

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would love to be more involved in the Beta testing as well for future testing @TylerM 

@Martin.1 Sure please fill out our EULA agreement (message me) and I’ll get you access

@TylerM  done Sir. :-) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks for the instructions! I have a few new engineers who would like to Beta test. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the instructions! I have a few new engineers who would like to Beta test. 

Always good to get a team of people in your organization involved. I finally managed to get more of our staff upskilled and involved also. Just make our tea so much stronger. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I think I am already on all the Beta programs, but just in case I have lapsed, by all means sign my back up Tyler. Mac, Windows, and iOS. I will be getting a new Android phone, so I should be able to do those in a short time too. 

Userlevel 2

Hey,

I would like to be a beta tester again. Mac and Windows are my main OS’s. PM me instructions please! :)

Userlevel 1

Bonjour, je souhaiterais devenir beta-testeur, je l'ai déjà été dans le passé chez f-secure et avira, j'aimerai essayé weebroot.

~~ Snip email ~~ (Please do not post Private information on open forums)  PTD.

Translate: Hello, I would like to become a beta-tester, I have already been in the past at f-secure and avira, I would like to try webroot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Bonjour, je souhaiterais devenir beta-testeur, je l'ai déjà été dans le passé chez f-secure et avira, j'aimerai essayé weebroot.

~~ Snip email ~~ (Please do not post Private information on open forums)  PTD.

Translate: Hello, I would like to become a beta-tester, I have already been in the past at f-secure and avira, I would like to try webroot.

Sent you a message

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did I miss this one?

Sorry @TylerM I'm more than happy to help if I can with Mac and iOS testing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

How did I miss this one?

Sorry @TylerM I'm more than happy to help if I can with Mac and iOS testing.

There’s not much of a Beta Group for Mac and Android (No Activity) but it would be nice to see the Mac Beta active again! Windows Beta is active as always. Maybe @ChadL can tell us about the Mac Beta and if it’s still going on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hasn’t been much of anything Beta wise lately regardless of platform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hasn’t been much of anything Beta wise lately regardless of platform.

Yea the PC Beta is not as active as it use to be!  And even though it is, not many give feedback in which Webroot wants.

Plus there’s two groups Consumer and Business Beta Groups!

I have a few new engineers who would like to Beta test. 

Userlevel 5

Hey, just wanted to post and let everyone know that @TylerM and I have been discussing the Mac Beta group. Expect news to follow on in the near future. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey, just wanted to post and let everyone know that @TylerM and I have been discussing the Mac Beta group. Expect news to follow on in the near future. 

Great news! Look forward to it

Can you please add me to your list of beta testers for Mac OS version

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Can you please add me to your list of beta testers for Mac OS version

Hello, there hasn’t been anything for Mac in quit awhile so I don’t know what they will say. 😌 And Chad above is no longer with Webroot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Shame, seems like there’s plenty of takers for Mac testing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Sitting here patiently waiting for something to test. 

Userlevel 3

Hello,

Wouldn’t mind joining the beta. Work in cyber and have Windows and Mac devices along with another AV provider if looking for potential software conflicts.

Thank you,