Solved

Can't Reinstall

• 25 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Webroot SecureAnywhere refuses to recognize my product ID or serial number, and customer service does not have an applicable phone menu item…well, it DOES, but it doesn't WORK. I tried logging in, but my password was not recognized, and when I tried to create a new Webroot Community account, it said email address and username was already in use—DUH! So, I clicked "forgot password"—even though I did NOT—and "changed" my password to what it already was (this is SO stupid!), so here I am with antivirus protection I've paid for but cannot use.

The page where I'm SUPPOSED to be able to retrieve my data says "If you have your keycode and only need the software download, enter your last name and email address," but it says no licenses found…but, that is TOTALLY wrong. I know my own name and my email address, and the subscription number I bought doesn't work, which is total garbage.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 27 August 2019, 01:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Look, I've been a Webroot customer since very shortly after the turn of the century. If nobody can help me, then I have no choice but to abandon Webroot for the rest of my life, If there is NO customer support, then there is NO customer loyalty. I'll give my money to people that TALK to me, that actually give CUSTOMER SERVICE. You start treating the customers like they need you more than you need them, YOU ARE ******. (Removed Offensive Language ~ PTD)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @gremlinkurst

Sorry to hear you are having issues. We are only Volunteers here that try to help others. Sorry that your post hasn't been answered. It sounds like you really need to Submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support here

This is a Free service with your Webroot subscription.

Also one does not have to swear on a Family like Forum...🙄