Solved

can't remove a threat and not sure which app it is referring to

• 29 October 2018
  • 7 replies

I received a threat alert about a Trojan threat. I tried removing the threat but was unsuccessful. How do I identify the threat so I can remove it?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 29 October 2018, 16:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

May I ask which platform and operating system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system ? To get this sorted out it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you!

Thanks,
Hi Daniel, I have a Moto g5s....can I get an email address to send more detailed information re this threat?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Hi Daniel, I have a Moto g5s....can I get an email address to send more detailed information re this threat?
Okay you have an Android Device so please contact support as I said above as it could be a possible False Positive if not then support will help you remove it! Have a look at the User Guide: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_mobilesecurityforandroid_userguide/wsa_mobilesecurityforandroid_userguide.htm#WSAMobileSecurityForAndroidUserGuide/RespondingToAlerts.htm%3FTocPath%3DWSA%2520Mobile%2520Security%2520for%2520Android%2520User%2520Guide%7C_____6
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ @ @ can you please remove your keycode from a few lines in the above info!!!!
Hello Daniel,

Sorry, imI not sure what a key code is.
I sent you the information I received re the threat I received. You state to open a ticket but every time I click on the link, it doesn't populate with an email address....so I copied and pasted it here. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Kind Regards,

Thinktink0628

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Hello Daniel,

Sorry, imI not sure what a key code is.
I sent you the information I received re the threat I received. You state to open a ticket but every time I click on the link, it doesn't populate with an email address....so I copied and pasted it here. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Kind Regards,

Thinktink0628

I have sent you a Personal Message!
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ please contact support and they will help you directly! Webroot Customer Service