Cannot Access Web Console

• 10 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge
I recently installed Webroot on my Mac computer. I set up account with password so as to access the Web Console. When I go to access and insert my email address and the password I just created I get message back that my login cannot proceed because of a bad email or password. I am sure that the password and email address are correct, since I just created them. How can I obtain access?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
I am sooo having the same problem. I don't get it. Now I have to wait until Monday to hopefully get some answers. Good luck to you too! If my situation is remedied, I'll definitely write about it! Hope you have a nice weekend! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hi rdav

If memory serves (as it was a long, long time ago that I did this) the log on for the Webroot online console needs to be the same as the email & password set up when registering your copy of WRSA.

Have you checked that this is the case and that you are not trying to access with different credentials to that, regardless on how long ago the different credentials were set up? It is just that you saying "I set up account with password so as to access the Web Console." has got me thinking that there may be some confusion here.

What I would do is to go back to your WRSA registration email, and copy/past the registration details from there into the relevant fields and see if that resolves the issue for you.

If the above is not the case then the only thing that you can do is to Open a Support Ticket as all of this is controlled in the back office & only Webroot Support have access/can check things therein.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi Baldrick! Thank you for the suggestion. I'll try that tomorrow for sure (or rather this afternoon sometime) Lol. Migraine has had me up all night :(

Anyway. If that doesn't work I'll just call on Monday.

Again, thank you & have a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Cheyenne Rose Mass
Userlevel 7
Hi Mywebroot1966

Glad to try to be of assistance to fellow Community members.

Regards, Bladrick
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Well, I definitely couldn't fix the issue myself, of course. Not too savvy LOL! But, the guys at Webroot helped me get it all figured out yesterday! Yayyyyyy! Password, security code... all had to be redone. I couldn't figure out which was which at the beginning. Yep... confused. 🤦 Oh well. All is good now though! Whoop Whoop! 👍🏻💻😀

Once again, Baldrick, thank you much! Have a blessed day!