Cannot Log In To Webroot Cloud

I had a typo with my security code, i backed out started again and I got this message

Error(UCXS511):Your account has been logged out

Now I cannot Log in

Please Advise How to Fix

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Badge +3
Same with me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @jiml289,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Please read this thread below and try resetting your Online Account Console Password by clicking on Forgot Password. And see if that can resolve your issue. If not you can Submit a Support Ticket and they can assist you free of charge with a active Webroot Subscription.
https://community.webroot.com/webroot-mobile-security-for-android-15/forgot-my-password-and-security-question-165217

Hope this helps?
I tried resetting the password, It didn't work.
I'm going to create a support ticket.
Ssherjj Thank you for your prompt response.
Badge +3
In my case I had no typo with my security code.
Probably internal server issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello again,

You're welcome @jiml289

I was able to sign into my Account Console without any errors. Maybe you could try a different Browser and see if that will work or not?

But otherwise a Support Ticket would be the best option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello m@jiml289 & @flash_os ,

I apologize for giving you the wrong information for this error. As I have discovered from one of our VIPs @Baldrick

If you are using Internet Explorer please read below:

This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere

If you are using Internet Explorer and you see a message saying “Error(UCXS511):Your account has been logged out” there may be an add-on in Internet Explorer that is blocking access to your online account.

To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:
  1. Open Internet Explorer.
  2. Navigate to Tools > Manage Add-on
  3. **Note: If you do not see Tools, look for a gear icon on the upper right corner of the browser.
Click Toolbars and Extensions from the left column. In the drop down box below, select "All Add-ons"
Find in this list "Google Frame." Click on this add-on to select it and then click on the Disable button below:
You can now close the Manage Add-ons window.
Once this is done, close and reopen Internet Explorer before testing logging into the online management site (my.webrootanywhere.com). This time you should stay logged in as you navigate the website.

Kind regards,
Sherry
I am using Firefox and Chrome. I rebooted my machine and I was able to login. So Problem solved.

Existing Problem:
Now i'm still have problems Importing my Last Pass account Passwords into Webroot. I deleted my LP account thinking that I would be able to sign into Last Pass migration page generated by clicking on "Manage Passwords" in the Webroot console. Either way, the LP migration page will not accept my WR password or my LP password Help I'm getting info from LP support and WR support but still not working.
Until I deleted my LP account I was a LP Premium user, I did not use WR password Manager.
Now I'm trying to import my LP passwords which i was able to export in csv file. I cannot Login on the LP migration page

Please let me know if there is a solution for this issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Jiml289,

Sorry to hear of this issue. I will need to ping @Baldrick for the best course of action here. Can you assist here. If one has tried Webroot Support & LastPass Support I am at a loss on what to do. Or maybe our Community Administrator @LLiddell can help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
LP support and our support are the ones best equipped for this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
LP support and our support are the ones best equipped for this.

Thank you Lara!
WR support defers to LP support, LP support suggestions are not working like I tried. I think WR has to beat up LP it's frustrating bc I think LP maybe doesn't want to lose a customer so they are dragging their feet a bit
Userlevel 7
I am really not understanding as to why you are trying to import your Last Pass account Passwords into Webroot...especially now that Webroot has effectively set up for the users o its password manager to move across to LastPass.

Sounds to me that it would have been better to ask LastPass to effectively transfer your Premium account to be linked to your Webroot account, i.e., no need to pay the LastPass subscription as long as you are paying the Webroot subscription.

But you are where you are where you are so I would ask LastPass to make sure that your account with them is deleted. Then check with Webroot that you have a Webroot Password Manager account set up under your Webroot registration email address.

I would then hope that even thosugh you would not have data in it you can go through the transfer process to like your Webroot account to the LastPass Premiun account that you now get as part of your Webroot subscription.

Well, that is how I see it...looks like you need to go at each Support Team separately but in the right sequence.

Not sure if that helps but just my thought on the topic.

Regards, Baldrick
This started when I got an email from WR that announced that they would be handling Passwords powered by LP. At the time I was a LP user and did not store any passwords in WR. I followed the instructions and was not able to login with either WR Password or LP password on the LP migration page. That's when I contacted WR support. They kept referring me to videos showing how to migrate passwords that didn't work. They referred me to LP support and they told me to export my passwords and delete my LP account. I did this but when I got to the LP migration page neither my WR Password or LP password were accepted. There is no other option to get my LP passwords into WR. I don't want LP anymore so If I can't login to the LP password migration page and import an export LP file into WR I won't have password storage in WR. Your right Baldrick, It doesn't matter how I got here it's what to do now to correct. I let LP and WR support what is going on Thank you for your prompt response and Input.