I have a new laptop and I have used webroot forever on my computers but I am having trouble uploading files and downloading files from/to google chrome.
I also cannot open links from my outlook emails??
Please help this is quickly becoming more than frustrating.
Best answer by TripleHelix
Can you try putting Chrome under Allow under the Identity Shield to see if that works? Also can you tell us the version of Webroot you have installed? I have v184.108.40.206
You may need to do a clean reinstall of Webroot as in most cases it’s fixes many issues.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?