I cannot login to my Webroot account.
- The login screen accepts my email and password but then requests an Authentication Code which results in an error: “Invalid Authentication Code”.
- I try again and select: “Fogotten Password”
- Then select: “I forgot my Security Code”
- I enter my email address
- I answer the security question
- I receive an email giving a link to reset my security code:
- I enter a new security code
- Repeat the new security code
- Receive the following message
- Your change has been applied. You can now login.
- I select the “log in” link.
- I repeat the process but still receive the error: “Invalid Authentication Code”.
- I have repeated this process multiple times.
- I tried to send a message to Webroot Support, but you are required to Log In to do so
- I have purchased a new Laptop and want to replace the McAfee software
Best answer by TripleHelix
Clarification of my problem.
I have tried TripleHelix’s suggestion, but I cannot enter a Webroot Support Ticket because I can’t login to my account.
Skittle75 - The Keycode is not the issue. I have two other Laptops, one that I want to replace with my new PC. Both are protected by Webroot and have identical Keycodes.
It just wants your email address? Do you have another email address, if so try that one.
Webroot Customer Service or you can call during the day during the week: 1-866-612-4227
Or call nearest to you: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact