I cannot login to my Webroot account.
- The login screen accepts my email and password but then requests an Authentication Code which results in an error: “Invalid Authentication Code”.
- I try again and select: “Fogotten Password”
- Then select: “I forgot my Security Code”
- I enter my email address
- I answer the security question
- I receive an email giving a link to reset my security code:
- I enter a new security code
- Repeat the new security code
- Receive the following message
- Your change has been applied. You can now login.
- I select the “log in” link.
- I repeat the process but still receive the error: “Invalid Authentication Code”.
- I have repeated this process multiple times.
- I tried to send a message to Webroot Support, but you are required to Log In to do so
- I have purchased a new Laptop and want to replace the McAfee software
Best answer by TripleHelixView original