Solved

Changes to User Info

• 1 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I change my email, password and credit card info on my Webroot desktop anti-virus software and VPN software? I can’t find a link to make this sort of change anywhere.

I tried calling the help number, but after a very long wait on hold, gave up.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 1 September 2020, 23:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Cscott 

Please Submit a Support Ticket and in the drop down choose sales and give them a few days to reply!

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

I already tried that and the response I got was to call the customer help number. As I noted, after a very long wait on hold without speaking to someone, I gave up. Is this really the only to make this change??

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I already tried that and the response I got was to call the customer help number. As I noted, after a very long wait on hold without speaking to someone, I gave up. Is this really the only to make this change??

Yes but please Submit a Support Ticket and I will ping the Community staff and they can help you and even set up a call back @khumphrey  @freydrew and one of them will ask you to send them a PM with your email address and phone number but please don’t post that info here on the open forum.

Sorry as most if not all Webroot staff are working from home because of COVID 19.

Thanks for your understanding!

Userlevel 1

Thanks. I’ve reopened a previous ticket on this issue and sent it off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks. I’ve reopened a previous ticket on this issue and sent it off.

Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @Cscott ,

If you do not hear back from support by tomorrow, please send me a private message that includes the email associated with your webroot account. I’ll take a look at your ticket for you. Thanks!

-Keenan