Colorado coronavirus latest March 26-29: statewide stay-at-home order takes effect today

• 26 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

What you can and can't do under Colorado's stay-at-home order

Colorado residents must stay home through at least April 11. Here's the list of activities that are still allowed and businesses that will stay open.   Author: Jennifer Campbell-Hicks Published: 4:23 PM MDT March 23, 2020 Updated: 7:00 AM MDT March 26, 2020

DENVER — Colorado governor Jared Polis (D-CO) issued a stay-at-home order Wednesday in response to the coronavirus pandemic, while also keeping open essential services and businesses.

The stay-at-home orders go into effect at 6 a.m. Thursday, March, 26, and will continue through at least Saturday, April 11, unless the order is rescinded or modified before that date.

An alert to send to cellphones across the state incorrectly said the order goes into effect at 8 a.m. on Thursday. Both the Colorado Office of Emergency Management and Polis' spokesperson confirmed that 6 a.m. is actually when the order will go into effect. 

Below is the list from the public health order of what will be open and closed, and under what circumstances residents can leave their homes.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/blog-tracking-coronavirus-updates-colorado-march-26-29/73-03dba8f9-7ac2-4ecd-889c-be69467445be

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Staying home and staying safe on my end! All Webroot employees have been out of the office for about 2 weeks now. 

Hope everyone else is staying safe!

It would be nice if someone told us? Stay safe Webrooters around the world!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Staying home and staying safe on my end! All Webroot employees have been out of the office for about 2 weeks now. 

It would be nice if someone told us? Stay safe Webrooters around the world!

Totally agree Daniel! Nice one Keenan!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It hasn’t really affected our day to day. Everyone is capable from doing all of their work from home. :)