Community forum questions

• 15 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
"Forums that use this UI method usually have a way to see all threads that your subscribed to that have new comments you haven't read. I see how to see my subscribed threads, but there isn't a way for it to show threads with unread comments. @LLiddell or @freydrew, is there a way to see this? If not, can it be added? If you add this, the link to the thread should take you to the first unread comment the user hasn't read."

I don't believe this is an option, however I can certainly ask about it.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28
As the originator of this request, I understand that you are limited to what the system you are using is capable of doing. I was trying to offer a solution that might give @Tarnak and others to see threads that they may have missed notifications about. If you can great, if you can't, thanks for putting in the effort.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yeah, generally inSided will ask that we submit a featured request when something like that doesn't exist, and that does seem to be the case upon review.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
@LLiddell, you're doing your best within a system. I understand, but if you get the feature added in the future, announce it so we know.

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Will do!