Solved

Deactivate, then reactivate

• 13 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hello. I recently purchased the pkg (Antivirus and WiFi Security). I'm a raw novice but I think the antivirus program is stopping me from going to my network admin page.

If I deactivate the antivirus program (in an attempt to goto my network admin page), will I be able to reactivate?

Thanks......Overwhelmed
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 13 July 2019, 20:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello. I recently purchased the pkg (Antivirus and WiFi Security). I'm a raw novice but I think the antivirus program is stopping me from going to my network admin page.

If I deactivate the antivirus program (in an attempt to goto my network admin page), will I be able to reactivate?

Thanks......Overwhelmed

Hello @Overwhelmed32 ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

One does not have to deactivate Webroot. You simply right click Webroot in the system tray and click shut down and then enter the captcha. Is this what you are asking about shutting Webroot down temporarily? Just make sure you re-start Webroot back up again.

Also the answer to your direct question was yes you can reactivate Webroot anytime. Even if you uninstall/reinstall Webroot you can reactivate.

If you are having issues then please Submit a Support Ticket free of charge and they can assist you with your Network Admin page.
Here is the WiFi Security Support

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Thank you, Ssherjj. That's what I was looking for. Will give it a try.☺️
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
...and thanks for the links!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
HI @Overwhelmed32,

I'm happy to of been able to help!