Solved

Delete console and merge two key codes and password manager

Hi, I need to delete 4 consoles that I no longer use, also merge to key codes.  I bought another licence as I cannot get the password manager to work, still cannot. 
Little bit about me.  I use to use Prevex until Webroot bought them out for there tech have been with webroot since ,  hence the old consoles,  and never used the pasword manager.  I have read some fixes and it seems that I need admin support but an old Question to admin will not let me ask a new one

Thanks
Goss
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 16 September 2018, 16:51

Hello Goss66,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

You are right, you will need support's help to do this. You can try to submit a support ticket, but it sounds like you may have already tried that and are having trouble. In that case, I would call Webroot tomorrow - Monday - and ask them to assist you.

Technical SupportCall 1-866-612-42277am - 6pm Mountain Time
Monday - Friday

Hope this info helps, ;)
View original

2 replies

Hello Goss66,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

You are right, you will need support's help to do this. You can try to submit a support ticket, but it sounds like you may have already tried that and are having trouble. In that case, I would call Webroot tomorrow - Monday - and ask them to assist you.

Technical SupportCall 1-866-612-42277am - 6pm Mountain Time
Monday - Friday

Hope this info helps, 😉
Thanks BD your link worked and they have responded,  Should be resolved soon.:D

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings