Solved

Email Notifications Down?

Userlevel 7
Badge +28
@freydrew and @LLiddell,

I'm no longer getting email notifications for threads that I'm subscribed to. I received two email notifications for this thread. One was three days ago for the last reply and one was two days ago for being mentioned. That thread worked properly, but after that it appears email notifications stopped working.

A reply was posted to this thread where I was mentioned, so I should have received two email notifications, but received nothing. I visited this thread this morning and saw the reply, but chalked it up to a fluke. However, I revisited the thread this afternoon and another reply was posted and I still didn't receive an email notification.

After not receiving the email notification after revisiting the other thread I checked my subscribed list to see which threads had been responded to in the last few days. As far as I could tell this thread was the only other one with a new reply, so I should have received one email notification, but never did.

I also PMed @JGiffard 5 hours ago and haven't heard back. I realize he might just not have gotten back to me yet, but if email notifications are down, then he might not have ever received my message. No rush @JGiffard, just tossing out all possibilities that could be affected by email notifications being down.

Just so you know, as far as I can tell it's not an issue on my end. Our company has been sending and receiving email all weekend. I also checked my junk and spam folders, but found nothing.

Sorry to bother you with this, but thought you might want to look into it in case it's site wide and not just me.

Thanks,
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 1 April 2019, 22:21

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi @NicCrockett Its been reported and a fix is in the making. ☺️

https://community.webroot.com/known-issues-11/community-identified-issue-with-community-email-notifications-338016#post342210
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
Didn't see the thread, thanks @ProTruckDriver!
Userlevel 7
Badge +63

https://community.webroot.com/known-issues-11/community-identified-issue-with-community-email-notifications-338016#post342210

That was a cheap solution! 😜LOL
Userlevel 7

That was a cheap solution! 😜LOL

Hey, they all count. ROFL

Userlevel 7
Badge +28
Just trying to keep the community clean and it's not like anyone's marking my answers as the solution. I might as well mark someone else's answer as the solution. 🙃
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Hello Team,

Whats the solution to this email notification issue. I cannot access the above "fix" ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello Team,

Whats the solution to this email notification issue. I cannot access the above "fix" ?

It must be broken again as I'm not getting them as well? @LLiddell @freydrew
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I got one for this post of yours Daniel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I got one for this post of yours Daniel.
I didn't so maybe I should check my online Spam Filter again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I got one for your new reply as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I got one for your new reply as well.
I got this one. Weird!
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
FYI, I got a notification for @AJ_Roxta's reply from a day ago. Theirs was the first reply since mine 2 months ago. I also checked my other subscribed threads and I hadn't missed anything new. So, it appears to be working ok for me. Just thought you might want to know @LLiddell and @freydrew.

Good Luck!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanks for the heads up, and we do chat with them today so I'll be sure to bring this up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @NicCrockett, we'll be sure to bring this up on our call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
No problem @freydrew and @LLiddell. Good luck on the call!