Enter??

• 16 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I have an a/c but cannot seem to get into Beta testers??  Why?

2 replies

I have an a/c but cannot seem to get into Beta testers??  Why?

Here are a few possibilities as to why you may be having trouble accessing the beta testing program:

1. You may not meet the eligibility criteria for the beta testing program: Some beta testing programs have specific requirements that participants must meet in order to participate. These requirements could include things like age, location, or technical expertise. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the program, you may not be able to participate.

2. The beta testing program may already be full: Some beta testing programs have a limited number of spots available, and once all of the spots are filled, new participants may not be able to join.

3. The beta testing program may not be open to new participants at this time: Some beta testing programs have specific start and end dates, and may only be open to new participants during certain periods of time. If you are trying to access a beta testing program outside of these dates, you may not be able to participate.

4. There may be technical issues preventing you from accessing the beta testing program: It is possible that there may be technical issues with the beta testing program that are preventing you from accessing it. In this case, you may need to contact the program administrators for assistance.

I would recommend reviewing the eligibility criteria and program requirements for the beta testing program you are trying to access, as well as any relevant documentation or communication from the program administrators. If you are still having trouble accessing the program, you may need to reach out to the program administrators for further assistance.

Userlevel 7

Hello @oildoc 

I’ll ping our Community Manager @TylerM he may be able to sort this problem on the back end of your account.