Family

• 20 October 2015
  • 5 replies

Hello Everyone,

I'm a first time user of webroot.. just wanted to give a shout out!. I Hope my experience be a great one.

Paris,:D

5 replies

Hello ?, Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Here is our Getting Started guide for new members of the Community.
This will help you familiarize yourself with this website.

And here is our online Webroot SecureAnywhere User Guide for PC users. (PDF here)

This Community is full of very friendly and knowledgeable users.
We truly enjoy helping others use Webroot SecureAnywhere.
You are welcome here anytime to ask questions, answer questions, or just learn about Webroot and the people who use it.

If you have ANY questions at all, please don't be afraid to ask.
We will be very happy to help you.

Have a nice day, :D

BD

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Welcome to the Webroot Community ? Please feel free to ask any questions, and your opinions and comments are welcome also.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome ?

Nice to have you here on the Community with all of us! We are a lot fun here and we learn everyday from one another! 😉
Userlevel 4
Hi, London510....

You found a great place to come with a lot of really nice people.  I don't get here much, and it's usually when I'm having a computer crisis because I'm a bad person.  :(   But, seriously, don't ever be afraid to ask anything if you run into problems;  there isn't a more helpful group "out there" and these kind people have helped me out of sticky situations more than once.  It's also nice to visit just for fun.....which I don't do often enough.  [sigh]  So, welcome, and visit often!

Jan
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
We are the Webroot collective. Your malware sufferance will cease to excist as you have joined the right place.
Welcome to the community.