Solved

Free 6 months subscription not working

• 25 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
bought new dell laptop in Nov. 2018 came with 6 months free Webroot Internet Security Complete. asked the sales person at Best Buys if I could save it till the current Webroot Internet Security Complete subscription ran out in May 2019 and they said yes> i printed out the code and even saved the email that contained the code. when I input the new code it wont show the new subscription as active. I still have three days on the current Webroot subscription. What could be the problem? does anyone have any advice?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 26 May 2019, 01:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @BFW85 Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

If I'm not mistaken, when Webroot is bought at Best Buy it is activated at the time of purchase. If installed on a computer at Best Buy Webroot is activated at time of purchase. I hope you have the name of the sales person that told you different about activation and I would call Best Buy. You may also want to put in a Support Ticket to see what they can do about this problem. Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.