G'Day, Ambassador from Melbourne, Australia

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello and happy to say I am an advocate for the Webroot suite of products. Not based on someone trying to sell me and our company a product... on the contrary I have tested on multiple machines with multiple AV's installed and obtained magnificent results... both for home and Business as a solution to the problem.

We have only used Webroot for the last 6 months and cannot recommend it enought to those who are still considering a switch..

What I really want to say in short... I don't really join communities unless I beleive in spreading the word for something I beleive is great...

Webroot is great... it has proven to me again and again as time goes by.

Feel free to drop me a message if you want to have a chat around Australia... or around the world of course :D

chat soon.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
@

Userlevel 7
Well, why imbellish...WSA is fine just the way it is and represented the way it is IMHO.  No need to do a BitDefender or the like on it...again, IMHO.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hmm ok, fair enough ^^ more like this then:

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Welcome to the forums LuisPires

I belive this is WEBROOT in a nutshell:

Any questions? :)
Have to say that I very much disagree.  It is more a case of system & user protection from malware & threats than just virus killing...and much more subtly than that too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Welcome to the forums LuisPires

I belive this is WEBROOT in a nutshell:

Any questions? 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
❤️ Feeling the Love of the Community! ❤️

No wonder Webroot has evolved fast!

It's great to be here
😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welkcome to the Webroot Community and thank you for your words of wisdom LuisPires.
😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello LuisPires,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Very nice comments indeed!

We believe here that Webroot can't be beat and that Webroot is the way of the future!

Nice to have you aboard!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Welcome @! We are so happy to have you here. Seems like we have a growing number of Ambassadors in Australia, which is awesome! @ just joined recently as well, although I think you may be in different states. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome to the Webroot Community!

We are a great bunch so come around often! :D

Thanks,

Daniel 😉