Go with Webroot

• 2 November 2013
  • 2 replies

I have been using Webroot Internet Security Complete for about 3 1/2 years.Users out there who may have older relatives who are not very computer literate: Hey give Webroot a try. The USA$80/annum fee gives quick scans of your computer, not to mention keyboard logger protection. It  is a worthwhile investment. Have kids at college? You can protect their machines too! Makes a great.gift.
I have tried different vendors over the years. I live in the Willamette Valley of Western Oregon. I don't go with the well-known one here.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I have been using Webroot Internet Security Complete for about 3 1/2 years.Users out there who may have older relatives who are not very computer literate: Hey give Webroot a try. The USA$80/annum fee gives quick scans of your computer, not to mention keyboard logger protection. It  is a worthwhile investment. Have kids at college? You can protect their machines too! Makes a great.gift.
I have tried different vendors over the years. I live in the Willamette Valley of Western Oregon. I don't go with the well-known one here.
Welcome to the Webroot Community amescha!  Great first post!
Userlevel 7
Hello amescha, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃