good afternoon to all. What a great day in New England. I feel energized.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend.  I'm lucky to be part of the webroot community.  😉

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Glad to hear things are nice in your neck of the woods. You have a great weekend too!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Greetings from the UK ? I hope you have a great weekend as well.
It is also a great day here in NY, however I am all alone. I grew up in Boston and I cannot not go out in my Patriot hat, Red Sox hat, Bruin hat or Celtics hat. I will wear my U hat and t-shirt.
This looks like an extremely important place to be a member of and I am looking forward to learning quite a bit.
Regards,
Bmeister
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello bmeister,

It's great to have you here. I am in New York as well!:D

Yes this is a pretty awesome Forum and I am sure you will learn alot here,

We are Volunteers who try to do our best to assist others!

Have a look here https://community.webroot.com/t5/Introduce-yourself-to-the/Getting-Started-Guide/ta-p/186161

And here is the PC User Guide as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
welcome to the webroot community bmeister. You will never be alone in this community.

Julie
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Yankeelady2015,

I am sorry ..let me also say Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Hope you are having a great weekend!

We will see you a posting!;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi Ssherjj I'm having a great weekend. I hope you do too. The Webroot Community is the most positive place to be. I'm honored to be here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Julie!

i am having a nice weekend Thank you!

Yes this is a positive place to be in..and we are thrilled to have you here spreading the word of Webroot! ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi Sherry it's my pleasure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi bmeister I'll buy you a NY Yankee hat. lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
It is also a great day here in NY, however I am all alone. I grew up in Boston and I cannot not go out in my Patriot hat, Red Sox hat, Bruin hat or Celtics hat. I will wear my U hat and t-shirt.
This looks like an extremely important place to be a member of and I am looking forward to learning quite a bit.
Regards,
Bmeister
Welcome to the Community @
The only hat and shirt I have got which I will be wearing is Webroots today (I am in the UK so we don't have baseball like you folks over there).
Any way, I don't know about the site being important and I am not going to go on about how good Webroot is because if you don't know already you soon will. BUT this site is one of the best Communities with plenty of volunteers who are willing to help and teach you and I hope you hang around and enjoy yourself.