Greetings! :)

Userlevel 2
Hello, my name is Matthew and I am a student from South Shields in the UK. I am currently studying my second year of A-Levels at college, and I hope to be studying Computer Science and Ethical Hacking at university next year. I have tried out many security products out in the past, and I see myself as quite an advanced user. Unfortunately I do use Windows 8 on a daily basis (it's not that bad really 😉 ). I love a good chat about the latest threats and security technologies as well. I hope that you will enjoy my presence in the Webroot community 🙂.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Simmy and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. ;)

TH
Userlevel 2
Thanks TripleHelix!, good to see some faces here from the Prevx days. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thanks TripleHelix!, good to see some faces here from the Prevx days. :)
Yes it is! Do I know you under another username at Wilders maybe?

Daniel
Userlevel 2
No unfortuneatly not. I was only a browser of the Wilders forums, I never had an account 😞. I did used to scour the beta sections quite a bit looking for the latest releases though haha.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great I'm glad you joined here and enjoy your stay the Members and Staff are great! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Ethical hacking is a fascinating subject to me. I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and it's great to have you here!
Userlevel 2
Thank you for the warm welcome JimW! It will be good getting to know everyone 🙂.
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the forum, Simmy!
Userlevel 2
Thank you Mike! Great to be here 😃
Userlevel 7
Hello Simmy!  Glad to meet you, and I look forward to seeing you become a regular here!
Userlevel 7
Hello Simmy. Welcome to the Community. Glad to have you here.:)
Userlevel 7
Hello Matthew and welcome to the Webroot community!

We're happy to have you here, we need young brains who can teach us, old boys, about security technologies a bit more :D
Userlevel 2
Thanks everyone! 😃
Userlevel 2
Thanks, I'll try 😉
Userlevel 7
Hello Matthew, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 2
Thank you ProTruckDriver! 😃
Userlevel 7
Howdy! Good to have another Webroot member on board!