Greetings..

Hello all. I am new here and just wanted to check in.

I have over 15 yrs of IT experience with everything from phone support to designing bulding and maintaining enterprise class data storage networks.

I should mention that in my opinion Secure Anywhere is hands down the best security solution on the market and the tech support is unsurpassed especially being in the US.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

😃

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello thecrunge and welcome to the Webroot Community!

It is great to see another IT professional coming into the Community, there are several here!  Might I also reccomend that as an IT pro you also check out the Business Community as well?  
Thank you for the warm reception.

I will indeed be looking into the Enterprise aspect of the Secure Anywhere solution.

I am very interested in learning more about the mobile device protection via Secure Anywhere as well.

Regards.
One other thing if I might ask...How does one become an Expert Adviser here?

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Search for VIP program posts, the "ranks" are listed in there. As for what the requirements are for a certain rank, evidently there are a lot of things that are taken into account, not just the number of posts. None of us members actually know what the requirements are, only the Community Admins and Mods know that.

Best advice to move up the ranks is simply to post, share ideas and help others with the questions and problems they post!
Thanks for the information. One last question and I'll quit bugging you.
Do you work for Webroot?
Thanks.
Userlevel 7
No apologies about bugging me LOL! You aren't. :)

No.. I don't work for Webroot. All Webroot employees on here are identified with the green W and a rank like Admin, Mod, Threat Researcher or some other corporate title.

I am just a happy user. I do work in a computer related job though.
Excellent! Well good to meet you and I look forward alot of interesting discussion.

Cheers!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Excellent! Well good to meet you and I look forward alot of interesting discussion.

Cheers!
Ditto!  I am off here for now... work calls for a few hours 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello thecrunge and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums! 

Cheers,

TH
Thanks!