Hello

• 6 June 2014
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Just wanted to say hello to the community: Hello! :)

I'm Max, a system engineer from Germany, and I'm currently evaluating Webroot SecureAnywhere for our company.
I discovered Webroot on Spiceworks( thanks again Nic for answering my questions) and got interested because of its innovative way. I've found many interesting posts here, so i thought it would be a good idea to register myself.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi regnor

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Glad to have you here.  As you are evaluating WSA for your company you may well find that the Business-related Forums may be more topical/apposite for you and your research...but you are most welcome to hand out here, in the Consumer-related Forums, as well.  Some of the members here frequent both sets of fora.

Look forward to seeing you about.

Regards

Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Hello Max, wwlcome to the Webroot Community!

We are happy to see you here!  As you already know, Nic is quite a good fellow!  Any questions you have or problems you find, please let is know: we are always happy to help amd we jave a lot of good people here!

David
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Max and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Yes Webroot SecureAnywhere is quite different as it works!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 6
@ wrote:

Yes Webroot SecureAnywhere is quite different as it works!

That's true. Webroots way is completly different to all other traditional AV solutions and it takes some time to understand their concept...And I like this way 😉 I'm thinking about replacing Sophos with Webroot and I'm evaluating it to see if it fits our needs; I hope that I'll have enough free time in the next days/weeks in order to look at everything.
Userlevel 7
Hi regnor

To build on what Daniel has kindly provided please take a look at this post...it is a bit long but builds on Daniel's information and includes some additional information & information videos that you may find unseful.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello Max. Welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience.:)