Hello

• 10 October 2014
  • 3 replies

I'm new to this sort of forum....  My name is Sandra Stanley, born in Colorado, 1969. Born and raised here. My husband and I have been married19 year's, and we have raised 2 grown children, and 1 grandchild. Now we're living the empty nest life. Life is great!!! LOL. 😃

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
   I'm new to this sort of forum....  My name is Sandra Stanley, born in Colorado, 1969. Born and raised here. My husband and I have been married19 year's, and we have raised 2 grown children, and 1 grandchild. Now we're living the empty nest life. Life is great!!! LOL. :D
Welcome Sami to the Community Forum!

Nice to meet you!:D

Don't be shy about joining in the Forum and browsing around for we have alot of likeable members here to have fun and most of all we learn from eachother everyday!! If you have any questions make sure you ask and we will glady oblige!!

Regards
Userlevel 7
Hello Sami, welcome to the Community!  As Sherry said, while we may be here primarily to help users with Webroot, we like to have a lot of fun and general chat along the way too!

Let us know if you have any questions or problems, lots of good people on here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Sami and Welcome to the Webroot Community and the best place to be on the net as we all are very Friendly!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Dividers/divwel74.gif