Hello

• 20 November 2015
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10
I'm new to the community.I run Webroot on my desktop PC,but I am adding an Amazon Fire Phone to use as a tablet only for the time being.I have only been a PC user in the past,so this will be my first time using a mobile touch screen device.It all seems confusing to me!

3 replies

Hello ?

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

I understand your feeling of confusion. Anytime we use new technology or devices for the first time it always seems confusing and a bit stressful. But now that you've registered here you have access to an entire group of individuals who enjoy technology as well as helping others to enjoy it too. If you ever have any questions or concerns we will be more than happy to help you.

Here is our Getting Started guide for new members of the Community.
This will help you familiarize yourself with this website and the Community in general.

And here is our online Webroot SecureAnywhere User Guide for PC users. (PDF)

You can compare the different versions of WSA mobile here, 
You can download the free version from Amazon here,  or the Complete version here.

Hope this info helps. Come back anytime. Your questions, replies, opinions, and thoughts are always welcome. :)

Have a good day,

bd

Userlevel 7
Hi rothie

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just added to what BD has provided with some specific pointers in respect of the Fire Device; here and here, just in case they are of some assistance.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 3
Badge +10
Thanks for the links to the guides!