Hello

• 23 June 2017
  • 9 replies

Hello Everyone,

I am John, a Finance and Information Systems student at The University of Minnesota.
Webroot is replacing bad experiences with Norton and the performance anchor that is Sophos. Tomorrow, I hope to rescue my grandfather's laptop from keyloggers and "preloaded business software." Phone support might need to be brought in.

Also, if anyone has seen my web console's password manager, send it this way. It says an account doesn't exist .:p

Thanks,

John

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Greetings, John, and thanks for joining to be a part of our Webroot Community! :D

So glad to hear of the positive experience Webroot can outshine compared to those "other guys".
In regards to your password manager, everything looks good on your account on my end as far as I can tell:S
I recommend submitting a ticket to our Team so they can further investigate.
You can mention the Escalations Team in your message so they can promptly direct it their way.

Once our Team straightens that out for you, we would really appreciate it if you took the time to write a review for us so we can continue sharing your awesome support!! ;)
Userlevel 7
Hi veens003

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please take a lok at our Getting Started Guide which should provide some base information as to how to get the best out of Community membership. :D

Regards, Baldrick
Hi John,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Cheers,
BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the Community John.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello John and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Nice owl, Daniel...where can I get one! ;)
Badge +8
@ wrote:

Greetings John,

Please enjoy your stay at Webroot. It has a little bit of everything so you won't be bored. And some of the occupants (I like that description) are actually quite knowledgable. Unlike myself who is here only to provide entertainment and solve a query once in a blue moon. Yes,Daniel that is a handsome owl. Does it come in a Parrot style??

I only recently discovered that this program has a spell check. Whatever will they think of next?? Now if I could only remember to use it.

Theresa
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Hello 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hello Flora, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
Please look at our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to use the Webroot Forum. Welcome to the Webroot Family. ;)