Hello and Hat’s off to the forum leaders!

• 20 December 2014
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
  • Community Leader
  • 348 replies
1st post and rather than requesting help for a problem, I want to take the time to thank the folks who help out here and serve as the product knowledge experts.

I like the way you jump in and try to provide help those in need (even the ones who can be stinkers).  The service business can seem thankless at times so let me say “thanks” up front.

I'm new to Webroot but not new to hardware, software, troubleshooting, or being a service provider.  I was fortunate to be able to retire from the IT industry a couple of years ago.  

It is easy to take for granted the knowledge and abilities of the average non-technical  person, because we are so immersed in technology that it seems second nature to us.  Keep up the good work.

-Dave

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Dave a Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Thanks for the nice comment we try our best as most of us are Volunteers. Enjoy your stay and come often as we are a friendly bunch!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Hello Dave, I am David LOL.  Welcome to the Community!

Most of us are volunteers, not employees, we just like helping out when we can.  Just let us know if you have any problems, or just hang around to chat a bit!
Userlevel 7
Hi D_J

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You are too kind in terms of your praise.

As Daniel has intimated we pride ourselves in being as reactive and responsive as possible and whilst we might not individually know it all, the teamwork here always seems to provide what the users with some measure of assistance and support.

And we are always on the look out to encourage all users to contribute as much as they can, feel they can or want to to the overall Community Support proces...so here's hoping that we see you around...I am sure that with your background you will be able to offer assistance and help to Community Members...just feel free to chip in as and when minded.

See you around I hope.

Regards, Baldrick 
Userlevel 7
Hello @ 

There are some very smart people here; dare I say computer experts. If you read what they post, you will learn a lot from them. I sure have.

This is a great forum full of some very friendly and smart folks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Dave!

Better late then never! I must of missed this post. But just the same Welcome to the Community Forum!

Thank you for all the nice remarks and it's greatly appreciated.

Don't be a stranger and jump in and join us anytime!:D

Salute'