Solved

Hello everyone

Userlevel 2
Retired educator who loves to travel with my wife. Hawaii is our frequent destination. She recently gave me Webroot Complete and I'm trying to make use of its many features. I suppose I'll have a few questions as time goes on. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by nic 31 May 2016, 18:16

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Chucker

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Glad to have you aboard. :D

To help you get started please see our Getting Started Guide which should provide some useful information about the Community and hopefully answer some of the questions you may have.

If you have any questions not answered by the guide then please post back here with them and we will do our best to respond to them.

In terms of WSA you may find this online help text helpful with the basics.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Hello Chucker, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family. :D
Have any questions this is the right place to get fast answers. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Welcome aboard Chucker! Hope you enjoy the Community! :D      

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Frequent trips to Hawaii? That sounds lovely!
Userlevel 2
Thank you, Everyone, for the warm welcome. I'm very pleased with my Webroot program even though I'm currently not making full use of all of its features. It certainly is light on my Lenovo laptop and I'm appreciative of the security it brings. 

Hawaii? Well, retirement has to have some benefits, right? We've been to all the islands multiple times but our favorite is Maui and my dear wife has already planned our September anniversary trip so ... Elvis ... here we come. Something about those islands in the middle of the sea that just keep calling us back.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Sorry to be late but I also want to Welcome you t the Community Forum.

Nice to have you here and I'm sure you will certainly enjoy all the fun and knowledge that we have on this Forum.

See you a posting:D
Userlevel 2
I appreciate the welcome and the warmth of this community forum. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Hi Chucker

You are most welcome. Look forward to seeing you around. :D

Regards, Baldrick