Hello Folks

• 22 January 2013
  • 7 replies

Badge +1
Hi this is old man Bob & of course new to Webroot software and community. Had been with ZA since around version 2 but decided it was time for a change in security. So I will be doing a lot of reading for days to come and finding myself around the WebRooting 😃 community.

BTW: I love the ability that WR has with being able to operate in the mix of multiple security packages that are or can be configured together. 

...later, Bob

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Bob7, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family. :D
@ wrote:BTW: I love the ability that WR has with being able to operate in the mix of multiple security packages that are or can be configured together. 

So do I. I think it's a big Plus for Webroot.
Userlevel 7
Hello Bob and welcome to the Webroot Community!

OFF TOPIC
Every time I see coming a new member I have to laugh at what said the user topor (formerly Claudiu) about Webroot Community on Wilders forums. Those being on Prevx forum know very well what I am talking about. For the outsiders, he said that Webroot forums are almost dead ... lol
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Every time I see coming a new member I have to laugh at what said the user topor (formerly Claudiu) about Webroot Community on Wilders forums. Those being on Prevx forum know very well what I am talking about. For the outsiders, he said that Webroot forums are almost dead ... lol

Indeed! :8
Userlevel 7
BTW - we just need a user named Norm.

Then we could all use the Norm! jokes from Cheers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Bob7 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. ;)

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Bob!
I'll get off your lawn now.
Userlevel 7
Hi Bob, welcome to the forums.

I am pretty new here myself, and do a lot more reading then replying.  I have learned a lot, and help is usually quick to find if you have any questions or issues.