Hello from superssjdan

• 3 February 2012
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Great to see Webroot has it's own community now.Was an old webroot customer from the early spysweeper days,then onto Norton and Kaspersky.WSA is by far the best ,lightest,most comprehensive suite available.When Webroot acquired prevx i followed the work that was being done and upon release of WSA came back and am back to stay.Welcome to Triple Helix and the rest of my friends from the Prevx/webroot area of the wilderssecurityforums!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for the link here superssjdan!

TH
Userlevel 4
Welcome Superssjdan! Fantastic to have you!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
No problem.Kind of figured not everyone knew yet at wilders.Now, hopefully they will know,and bring their expertise and input to this forum as they did at the other forums 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey! Glad you guys could join us! (And thanks for spreading the word on Wilders.)  

Really looking forward to hearing a lot from you both on here.
Userlevel 7
Hi superssjdan, Welcome to the forum and thanks for the link to this forum on Wilder's.
Userlevel 4
Hi there superssjdan,

And welcome to our Community! It's always great to have "Community Superstars" like yourself here on the Webroot Community and we look forward to your contributions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Will be happy to help in any way i can.It's a pleasure to be here.Will continue to spread the word about WSA to everyone i know.The more people in the cloud,the better it will be for all of us 🙂.While WSA is great on it's own,i would not discourage someone from partnering it with something else for a layered approach.I have tried a few combos for reference sake and will be happy to share that knowledge along with anything else i can.Right now i am using WSA with MBAM PRO.They very peacefully coexist.Trying to convince the wife to come over from the darkside(Norton.lol).My sister just lost her pc to a virus that literally destroyed her HD.Have to remind my wife it was a Norton protected pc 🙂.I know many techs that will back me up in saying that they have alot of Norton protected pcs sitting in their shop with infections.More proof most of these testings orgs are questionable at best.Thanks for all the great work you have done on the site and more importantly the work webroot/prevx has done on this wonderful piece of software.Have a great weekend everyone.