Hello From TripleHelix

• 3 February 2012
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello everyone,

I'm the Webroot SecureAnywhere(Prevx)Forum Helper at Wilders Security Forums http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Cheers,

Daniel
 TH 

18 replies

Userlevel 5
Welcome, TripleHelix! Thanks for dropping in, and for your support.
Userlevel 4
Welcome to the Webroot Community Daniel! Really great to have you!!  🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Alex and Keith I will dropping by daily to see what's happening and helping out where I can!

TH :D
Userlevel 4
Hi Tripple-Helix and thanks for joining the Webroot Community.  Being the "Techie" here on the Webroot Community and having followed your postings on Wilders in the past, I am very happy that you will be around to participate.

Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Howard I'm very happy to be here and to help other's also as I do in many places!

Cheers,

Daniel :robotvery-happy:
Userlevel 5
Glad to have you here, TH! :)

-Joe/PrevxHelp
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Joe sure glad to see you here :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hi TH

I very much second that view.  Great that Joe has joined us.  But to be honest I am not surprised.  Still not sure how both of you are able to be in so many places at the same time, helping us user?

Long may it continue and hopefully some of that will rub off on the rest of us so that this becomes a really great forum (to supplement the great work that Wilders has and hopefully will continue to do re. WRSA).

Cheers

Balders :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good to see you here to Baldrick! :D

TH
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Still not sure how both of you are able to be in so many places at the same time, helping us user?
I guess you call that dedication to the product. :D

Glad to see you here JoeJ and Baldrick. Welcome.
Ah this is where the Prevx refugees now hang out?

I'm just Joe's Apple Mac "conscience" with his annual reminder and request for a Prevx/WSA universal binary Mac agent port…. ;)

Re-assuring to see the nucleus of authoritative TH+Joe Prevx expertise is already being established. Good luck gentlemen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good to see you here Horseman! :D

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Love to see the camaraderie already! Welcome, everyone! 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Ah this is where the Prevx refugees now hang out? 
:D

Hello horseman, Welcome to the Webroot Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Hey TH.

I'm no longer in support to help the private beta folks from WIlders, but I'm here.  Welcome to Yet Another Place.  XD
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for the welcome Kit!

TH
Userlevel 7
CatB just messaged me internally to scold me for frightening her.  XD

So as a clarification:  I still work at Webroot.  I'm just part of a QA team now instead of support. :)

I will still stalk Wilders for info and will be writing all the odd support utilities for the foreseeable future though.  WSALogs has been staying pretty stable in its needs at least. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
LOL good one! And you better keep busy!

TH