Hello Gang!!

• 1 November 2013
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Ok cool I am here and I cannot handle your avatars!!
need my own so how does a regular Joe get his own?
thanks Daniel for your support
Gordon

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hello again hayc59 and Welcome to the Webroot Community.Great to see another super friendly and helpful person migrate here from Wilder's and the Outpost forums.I look forward to your contributions here:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Gordon and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Gordon is a Great Friend and a fellow Microsoft MVP Consumer Security he's a smart guy and visits many other Security Forums.

See here about Avatars and other things! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/New-VIP-Rewards/td-p/32094#.UnLl3uKlrfg

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hello hayc59 and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Want your own Avatar you say?  We can help you there!  See THIS THREAD.  As members here contribute and post, they go up in the 'rankings'.  Once you have been here for just a short while contributing you will become a "Frequent Voice", at which you will be allowed to upload one of your choosing.

Sorry, I can't tell you how many posts you need...as none of us knows it!  Only the Webroot Community Admins know that, but we DO know that rising in the ranks is not ONLY how many posts you make, it also includes how much you help others, and other things as well. 

So stay around, have some fun, joke with us, help others and learn as you go :)

EDIT:

As usual, TripleHelix replied first!

:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It's ether you or me LOL.

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Welcome hayc59, we're happy to have you here! Thanks to Daniel and David for sharing the information on how to get a custom avatar. And don't worry, if you start talking with folks here you will reach frequent voice in no time at all. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks!
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
thank you all for the welcome
how does one add a signiture in profile
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Have a look here and this forum uses HTML like DSLR: https://community.webroot.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Apersonal-info#.UnL5e-Klrfg

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hello Gordon and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Our Webroot fraternity is growing up rapidly and we're really happy to be joined by great folks like you and other newcomers. :D
Userlevel 7
Hello hayc59, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 1
@ wrote:
Gordon
Hmmm hayc59

That sounds very familiar.

Nice to hear from you.

I will introduce myself later but could not wait to say hello.:cathappy:
Userlevel 7
Hello jadinolf!  Welcome to the Community!
Userlevel 1
@DavidP1970 wrote:
Hello jadinolf!  Welcome to the Community!
Thank you DavidP1970

Glad to be aboard.
Userlevel 7
Hello jadinolf, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 1
@ wrote:
Hello jadinolf, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
Thank you.

Glad to be here, ProTruckDriver
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Gordon
Hmmm hayc59

Nice to hear from you.

Hi Joe and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums Buddy!

Glad to have you aboard another well respected Friend from DSLR and a noobie to WSA I'm Glad Gordon talked you into it and you got it from Newegg.com you will find what Gordon told you at DSLR it's true about WSA.

If you have any questions feel free to ask if I'm not here then other great members or Webroot Staff will help you!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 1
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Gordon
Hmmm hayc59

Nice to hear from you.

Hi Joe and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums Buddy!

Glad to have you aboard another well respected Friend from DSLR and a noobie to WSA I'm Glad Gordon talked you into it and you got it from Newegg.com you will find what Gordon told you at DSLR it's true about WSA.

If you have any questions feel free to ask if I'm not here then other great members or Webroot Staff will help you!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
Daniel, Gordon did not talk me into it. I was just looking for a replacement for the famous antivirus I was using and when Newgg came out with it, I could not resist it.

Maybe you could help me---I cannot log into the forum. I used my email address and it does not recognize it. Maybe I should register again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
With the Password Manager Toolbar and if so with what Browser? What version did you get? WSA-AV, WSA-ISP or WSA-Complete? http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/compare?utm_expid=64405194-44.YfU0tbDPRYy9UHnfsJy__g.0

Also since your here and signed up already all you need to do is enter your username & password.

Daniel
Userlevel 1
@ wrote:
With the Password Manager Toolbar and if so with what Browser? What version did you get? WSA-AV, WSA-ISP or WSA-Complete? http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/compare?utm_expid=64405194-44.YfU0tbDPRYy9UHnfsJy__g.0

Also since your here and signed up already all you need to do is enter your username & password.

Daniel
I just gave my license info when it asks for key code but it won't buy it.

This is all I have.

It tyruthfullynisn't worth the effort Daniel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I removed your keycode so no one steals it! So you are trying to set up your My Webroot Online Console? https://my.webrootanywhere.com/ Or trying to install WSA? Or if you feel send me a PM!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@  I sent you a PM!

Daniel