Hello, I'm Anna

• 26 April 2012
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello, all.

My name is Anna and I'm a Front Line Engineer here at Webroot. I have been on this site for awhile, but have been having fun reading other's posts instead of making my own. I felt it was time to change that.

I can't really speak of a hometown having grown up in the military, but after college I was finally able to chose my own location to live for a change and came out to Colorado. And I love it. :D

I'm a fan of a variety of books, shows, music, and food. However I definitely lean towards sci-fi/fantasy and mystery/crime for the first two.

8 replies

Hello Anna,

I'm glad to see you are more active, its nice to fully welcome you to the community  >.< 

Userlevel 7
Hello Anna, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
My kids know what it's like in a military family, I served 23 years in it. lol
Great to see another Webroot Employee join the Forum. 😃
Userlevel 3
How'd Doo Anna!  Nice to come out of the "lurking" closet and join in the fun!  Nice to see you here and I am also a retired NAVY man.  ;-)
Thats awesome what was your rate (discharged navy it here)
Userlevel 3
Without getting off topic hopefully, rate was RM now IT. Glad I didn't have to go through the transition. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Anna nice to meet you and Welcome to Webroots Community Forums! :D

TH
Userlevel 7
Master-at-Arms. (Military Police). Looks like we are going to have a retiree hang out on this forum. lol 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
ProTruckDriver wrote:
Master-at-Arms. (Military Police). Looks like we are going to have a retiree hang out on this forum. lol :D
He He I told you that you will be pink soon! Congrats! :D

TH