Hello,I'm new to the community

• 13 July 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
I'm not a technical person and don't use forums usually unless I need help with something. Forums are great at helping each other and hope this one is too. I have not had any problems but since the other day I'm having strange things happen on my computer like my typing gets hijacked and goes from caps to small on it's own and won't do caps even if you have hit the caps lock button, then when I go to close a page all the other pages I was on are there and I have to close them all even though I already did it. Also in my email when I select a message it will select all of them or some of them and won't let me select an individual one. This was not happening before so figure I got some bug. I did all the utilities and it doesn't say anything is wrong except I have personal info on some cookies but doesn't say what to do about it or which ones. I have not had a problem with Webroot before but if there is a bug shouldn't it have caught it? Any help is very much appreciated. I can't change my password because of the iratical typing so haven't been able to get on my account to get help.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello again,

As I said here please contact Webroot Support for help: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/I-THINK-I-HaVE-A-virus-BECAUSE-WHEN-I-type-it-goes-from-caps-to/m-p/260579

Thanks,

Daniel 😉