Solved

Hello! Noob but not here.... Put the comma where you want. Know what I mean?

• 26 May 2017
  • 8 replies

Hmmm....
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 3 June 2017, 01:37

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Greetings, @! Happy to have you aboard :cathappy:

Is there anything we can help assist you with?
Thank you! Is there a qiuck link to a Beta version of WSA Complete for my PC? Also is there a WSA complete for Android available? Thnk you again!
Userlevel 7
Hi matrix2004

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You obviously missed the main link re. the upcoming new beta for PC/Mac which appears on the main Community Home Page but to save you the trouble HERE is the link. That is currently the only link available.

I am not aware of an Android version beta.

Regards, Baldrick
All is well. I'm having a couple of issues with Microsoft EDGE, but also just had a mager Windows 10 update. Probably some bugs to work out there. Thank you for the key! Have a great weekend! See Ya.
Aparently I missed that as you said. I'm a bit of an introvert myself, even on the web where I can't see folks. Hmmm.... Yep, an introvert. Anyway, thanks for the link! Have a good weekend. Later.
Userlevel 7
Hi matrix2004

No worries.

And by the way re. the Android Beta, the following was posted by @, our Community Manager:

"Hello Android Beta Testers!

We are releasing a brand new Android early access build and would love it if you could take part.

To join this Android beta

All you need to do is email Webrootmobilebetatest@webroot.com with your Google Play account email address and we’ll take it from there.

What we're looking for

We're testing improvements to threat detection. At first, we’ll be testing a new system of scanning, and later on we will add enhancements to improve scan results and app blocking.

The beta test will not send up any personal information.  We are only looking at how our app performs on a variety of devices.

As a beta tester, you are helping make our Malware protection safer for our millions of users. We do not take your hard work for granted so, we want to offer our special beta group (you!) a free mobile upgrade from your current app to the early access preview build. If you have any friends that want to sign up, feel free to invite them too!

Requirements

Android 4.0.3 or higher

Thank You!

Thanks for being willing to help out with testing. We appreciate the help - know that your efforts go towards keeping millions of people protected from malware.

Email us here to get started: Webrootmobilebetatest@webroot.com"

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Thank you Sir! Looking forward to testing the Android app.
Userlevel 7
Hi matrix2004

You are most welcome. Good luck with the testing...I don't use Android so I won't be joining you...;)

Regards, Baldrick