Hello Webroot Community!

• 12 November 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Community Leader
  • 314 replies
Hello everyone in Webroot land! I am a new forum user, although I have been using Webroot for a while, along with Norton and MBAM. A quick intro about myself: I have an engineer's brain (a computer engineer's, to be precise) and I love hardware engineering, programming, not so much 😛. Just thought I outta introduce myself before I get to postin'! By the way, I'm from upstates but now live in the south; so you might see me talk like a mixture of upsate and southerner from time to time. My username comes from Star Trek Enterprise, since I am a huge Star Trek fan.

Shran

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Awesome! Welcome to the forums - Post away! :robothappy:
Userlevel 7
Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Hello Shran, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
I'm also from upstate (NY) but been living in the south 40+ years, so I know what you mean by the talking a mixture. 😃
Userlevel 7
Hello ProTruckDriver, and congratulations on your Expert Advisor promotion! I see from a recent post that you got promoted.
Aha! I'm glad someone understands the mixture talk 😃 when I talk to family and friends, who don't talk with a mixed style, they look at me like I'm crazy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Shran and  Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Thank you TripleHelix!
Userlevel 7
Hello Shran and welcome to the Webroot Community!

@CommanderShran wrote:
so you might see me talk like a mixture of upsate and southerner from time to time

It looks like I occasionally may have hard times to understand you (english is not my mother tongue). :D