Solved

HELP ME REGAIN MY SANITY!

• 5 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Every time Webroot asks me to sign in, this is what happens: I jump through all the hoops, it tells me I’m signed in, it tells me I’m being redirected to my application, then it signs me right back out and I’m back at square one.  What am I doing wrong?  Why does web root seem determined to strip me of my sanity?  I’m one small step from an uninstall, because quite frankly I’d rather take my chances without Webroot and their stellar security.

icon

Best answer by Leasehole 8 January 2020, 20:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Leasehole , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 😁

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @ProTruckDriver , just wanted to let you know that I solved the issue I was having with Webroot.  I didn’t receive a reply from the Webroot Custer service, however I followed some advice from the teachings of my youth which were “if you mess something up, just start all over again!”  I uninstalled, went back to the original email, and reinstalled.  It worked like a charm!

Userlevel 7

Hi @Leasehole I’m glad you have the problem sorted.

Have a nice day :relaxed:

Dave.