Solved

Help name the very first Guard Cow for Webroot

Show first post

136 replies

Cocoa  Crunch gets my vote :D 
He's sooo cute...Congratulations!!

http://www.allsmileys.com/files/smiley-central-communicate/5274.gif
How about "Bobby"? Bull is a slang term for police officer. And a bobby is a police officer. So that would fit nicely.
I have been thinking about this today as I was running some errands. I was walking across my yard, back into my house, and I tripped over a root from a big tree in my yard. 

I think the baby Bull should be names Rootster! It just kinda came to me! LOL

I hope you like it too.
Chocolate Chip or could just be "CC".
Let it name be brute
Seymor name would be a good name
SIR
Mister Bull
Userlevel 7
I am just waiting for someone to suggest "BullGuard"...so that we can all say...OH, NO! ;)

But no one has fallen for that one yet. :(
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

@ wrote:
I am just waiting for someone to suggest "BullGuard"...so that we can all say...OH, NO! ;)

But no one has fallen for that one yet. :(
OH NO!!!!! Baldrick I just knew someone would come up with that one 😉
Userlevel 7
Cheers, Jasper...you just MADE MY DAY...;) :D
How about :

Wellington

chocolate is a good name
Ok, will give this a shot, a few good bull names:

Cupid
Jack
Mammoth
How about "Bobby". Bull is slang when referring to a police officer in some places. And a police officer in the UK is refered to as a bobby:D
Billy has already been suggested, so I'll also submit Arnold (as in Schwarzenegger) and Rambo!
Kudmuncher!  Long live Kudmuncher!!
 Bidziil In Native American, the name Bidziil means - He is strong (Navajo). 
MY SUGGESTED NAME IS - "LITTLE MOO MOO"
Webster
Jeuny (It's French for "children"); & if you want to get technical it's a soft "J"  Think "C'est pour le jeune".
Userlevel 1
Dinner, unless I'm too late.
"Tibia" for the big strong support bone leg where the "calf" is, or "Tibby" for short.

I know the Fibula is loosly considered the "calf bone," but the calf will grow up and Fibby may sound a little silly for a full grown bull (and may make him a little angry being referred to as a bull who doesn't necessarily tell the truth).

Both are still options though:

Tibia - aka "Tibby"
Fibula - aka "Fibby"
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Dinner, unless I'm too late.
You're not too late - we'll be picking the winner and announcing it this week.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok we have a winner picked!

The winning name is Webster, which was first suggested by @, so he wins the swag:
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Introduce-yourself-to-the/Help-name-the-very-first-Guard-Cow-for-Webroot/m-p/198729#M5178

Miquell - can you please PM me your t-shirt size and address so we can get the prize out to you?