Solved

Help name the very first Guard Cow for Webroot

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Edit: the contest is now closed and we have a winner: Webster, suggested by @

Our monthly Guard Dogs of Webroot feature is branching out into the rest of the animal kingdom.  This month instead of a dog, we have a Guard Cow - newly born and ready to be named.  That's where you come in - help us name the new guard calf and win some swag!  Post your name suggestions below and @ and her kids will select the winning name from among your entries.  Here's the whole story, in her words:

Spring is here and there are lots of animals to be born on the farm.   The first to arrive is our very own WatchCOW calf.

Born April 17th, this little guy was born to be wild.

Currently in training for “Bull status” his days are busy.   He begins with a pit stop to mom and gets a belly full. Than he is off…

With the mother he has, he shouldn’t have a problem reaching bull status.  Don’t bother getting close to this little WachCOW because the mother will quickly stop and snort right at you to the point you want to run.  – Look at that big girl.  Do you see what I mean?

So how am I doing? Look at this bull pose?  Are you scared? 

That is enough for now.  Time for a nap.

Wait…. There is just one thing we need our readers help with.   Little WatchCOW needs a name.  Give this baby bull calf a name these crazy farm kids (owner of baby calf) will be the judge. 

We will pick a name on May 15th and the lucky winner will get a Weber Farms t-shirt and a John Deere thermal mug.  

icon

Best answer by nic 14 May 2015, 17:51

View original

136 replies

Userlevel 1
The obvious choice would be Bully.
Userlevel 1
And since it's dinner time in the UK, I just thought of Big Mac :S
Userlevel 7
Since autocorrect sometimes messes up when customers create tickets, how about :

"Webfoot"
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Titus  OR  Brutus
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
How 'bout  "Web Moo"? 😃
The obvious ones:

Hamburger
Steak
Veal
Meatball

Userlevel 1
He looks like a "Bubba" to me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Broot :D
Well...   Somehow, I'll throw out T-Bone...  Chuck Roast...  

Oh, wait, I do have a good one...  Charlie Brown!

Userlevel 1
His name should be "Dinner"....My Dinner!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Okay I'll jump in here and call him Bruizer!:D
Userlevel 7
My suggestion is to call him Webster! ;)

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Wendy!
Userlevel 7
I have two:

Lightning

or

Legs McGee
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I agree with Ms Anna  akim.  Broot is it.....
Userlevel 6
Pork Chop!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm going to take the narcissistic approach and say he should be named Nic! 🙂
Userlevel 1
I bounced around some names in my head, and I think my favorite is Clyde. (There doesn't happen to be a Bonnie around?)

Ronan or Hamish could also be fun. 🙂
I believe the new calf should be named "Ferdinand."

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
My daughter Lily's suggestion: Sweety Pie
Bó (pronounced Beau) ..... translates as Cow 🙂 original 😃
I like the sound of Striker for a name, but given the way he looks, he is more a HardCOre :)
And to join the food related name, I suggest "Schnitzel" (a famos Austrian dish, made from veal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiener_Schnitzel).
Home Skillet
Kiss him and love him and squeeze him and hug him and call him George.  He's not a duck dress like a rabbit, but I like George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdHaNr0OAY
Cream De Coco;)